Athlete Listing By Country
Media Guidelines and Information
Official Press Releases and Other News
- 2003 Canoe/Kayak World Championships Conclude, Leave Air of Olympic Dreams and International Goodwill - posted 9/14/03, 6:15 p.m.
- Final Medal Count - posted 9/14/03, 6 p.m.
- 45 More Boats Qualify for 2004 Olympics on Final Morning of Canoe/Kayak World Championships - posted 9/14/03 2 p.m.
- United States Secures Two Kayak Spots at 2004 Olympics - posted 9/14/03, 10:30 a.m.
- 200-meter Heats and Semi-Finals Set Stage For Final Afternoon of the 2003 Canoe/Kayak World Championships - posted Posted 9/13/03, 7 p.m.
- Olympic 1,000-meter Canoe and Kayak Slots Filled - posted Posted 9/13/03, 2 p.m.
- Second Day of Canoe/Kayak World Championships Yields Crop of Olympic Hopefuls - posted Posted 9/12/03, 8 p.m.
- Canoe/Kayak World Championships Kick Off With Exciting Day of Racing - posted Sept. 11, 2003, 7 p.m. EST
- More Than 500 Athletes, 66 Nations Begin Competition at Canoe/Kayak World Championships on Lake Lanier - posted Sept 11, 2003, 4 p.m.
- Lake Lanier Olympic Center Dedication Kicks Off World Championships - posted
- Competition Preview - Athletes to Watch
- Lake Lanier Olympic Venue to Host
2003 Canoe/Kayak World Championships
- Tickets Now On Sale for 2003 Canoe/Kayak World Championships at Lake Lanier
- Lanier Canoe 2003 World Championships Sign Title Sponsor and Welcome All-Star Team of Expert Commentators